What will my schedule look like?
The Australian Tennis Experience is tailored to give each of its players a full tennis package. This would include :
- Tennis Squad Training (1.5 or 2 hour sessions)
- Closed basket feeding exercises
- Open rally exercises
- Consistency work
- Technical development
- Tactical themes
- Physical Training Sessions (30 mins to 1 hour)
- On court sprints and speed work
- Gym and power development
- Flexibility and recovery sessions
- Point Play and Competition
- Themed point play
- Open Points
- Set and match play
- Putting into competition what you learn in practice
- Tournament Tours
- Compete in Australian Junior and Adult Tournaments
- Play against Australian players in their environment
- Travel around the country to some of the biggest and best tournaments
See the schedule below to understand what the Australian Tennis Experience can offer their players. A full day of tennis aimed at improving each player and preparing them to be a better athlete and tennis player.
Ideally the students will have a four week complete training block before attending a tournament tour and competing with Australian players of their age and level.